Do you qualify for Free School Meals?
If your situation has changed during this time, It may be that you are eligible for Free School Meals. If so, you will need apply and then let school know. Pupils on Free School Meals are currently entitled to a £15 per week voucher (per child) for food stores such as Asda and Morrisons. If you think you may be eligible (list below) please fill in the forms using this link:
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Universal Credit with a household income of less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- Income-Based Jobseekers’ Allowance
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, not entitled to Working Tax Credit and household income less than £16,190
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Income Support
- Working Tax Credit ‘run on’ – the payment you receive for a further four weeks after you finish work
If your child is entitled to free school meals, you should have received a code to your inbox. Please check the above guidance for parents by clicking on the link. Thank you.
If your child is entitled to Free School Meals, then food packs are available to collect from Heysham Library between 12 noon and 2pm today (30/03/2020) and 11am-2pm Tuesday (31/03/2020)