Clubs in School
- Afterschool Sports Clubs to begin week commencing 19th September 2022.
- Monday– Indoor Athletics training (Y4, Y5 & Y6) Children who decide to attend this will be considered for selection for indoor Athletics tournament on the 7th November 1pm – 3pm
- Tuesday– Y1 & Y2 Sports Club
- Wednesday– A team football training Y5 & Y6 (Children selected to attend and will be informed by Mr Donlon)
- Thursday– B Team football training Y3 & Y4 (Open trials week one 22nd September)
- Friday– All Juniors Sports Club
- Monday –Girls football training open to all juniors (Girls football tournament at OLCC Monday 3rd October 3pm – 5pm)
- Tuesday –Y3 & Y4 Sports Club
- Wednesday –Y5 & Y6 Sports Club
This term we will be running an after school Judo Club for children in Key Stage 2 (juniors). This is a bought in service which will be charged at £12.50 for the 6 weeks. This price has been 50% subsidised by school to reduce the cost to parents. Judo Club will take place on a Wednesday after school beginning on September 21st 2022. Letters will be sent out but parents can register their interest at the school office before then.
There will be a performing arts (drama and singing) after school on a Tuesday for KS2 children. This will begin Tuesday September 20th 3:15-4:15pm.